Thursday, August 3, 2017

simply graphic on distress ink smoosh

Yep, that's what today's post brings.

I had a go at another of the smooshed backgrounds I created. Picked the faint blue/green one that you can barely see in the upper right corner of the IG photo. (Actually... notice the grid pattern on it? That's cuz I used my lined acrylic block and used the lined side to smoosh with. Oops. It leaves a line where the ink pools on the block. Well for this session it didn't really matter :)

Of course I had to reach for my new Simply Graphic dies again - I like the twofer effect, like in this post. Today I used Rectangles and Doudous.


To finish it off I did some stamp surgery on Papertrey Belated Birthday Mini. A strip of B/W PP along the bottom and voila! (When you see tomorrow's card, you'll know where I got the inclination to use a pop of B/W!)

Have a great one!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

This is awesome!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

LOVE this - you enabler - had to order that die....

Anita in France said...

Yep, told ya, Maria ... blown away, every time! Delightful, dashing Doudou ... isn't he gorgeous in his matching slender frame! Hugs, Anita :)

Loll said...

LOVE this card, Maria. So fresh and creative. The black and white really pop at the bottom. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...