Tuesday, January 9, 2018

STAMPlorations inspiration #158

It's time again  for a Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where the team members feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers.

Today we're using Becca's Big Grins stamps.Her stamps are 15% off this week  - with an extra 20% off when you use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA !!!

Like I mentioned last week, this time each year I like to take a look at the trends they're predicting. In my surfing I discovered "Urban Tribe". So this month I'm creating my inspiration post projects using this image from my Pinterest inspiration board. See that image top right?

image source
I love the big sketched heart in Funny Kinda Love. I stamped it on black CS and using a flower stem stamp I repeatedly stamped lines with Distress Oxides. Gave it a spritz of water, let it dry and then stamped some more lines. I love the chalky/neon result.


Added some stamped hearts and some die cut from the scraps. Some scattered sequins were the finishing touch to this congratulations card.


If you're looking for more inspiration for Valentines Day ... I had more fun with this set in this post ...

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on the January inspiration posts. Check out today's post here. So happy you stopped by :)

I'm playing at:
Sweet Stampers - Anything Goes
Stempelkueche - #85 Anything Goes
AAA Cards - Start of Something New - I think an engagement card qualifies









9 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

This card with the scribbled heart looks fantastic! Love it!

Jane said...

Yes I think an engagement is definitely the start of something new. Great use of tha scribble heart stamp. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Melissa L. said...

Very cool, fun and funky card, Maria. Great CAS design. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Stempelomi said...

great card! Thanks for joining us at Stempelküche-challenge. Hugs,Beate

Izzy Scrap said...

Fabulous card ! I love your great CAS design and this black heart with all those beautiful lines is so artsy ! Thanks so much for sharing and for inspiring !

SonjaK said...

Aww, Maria, I love how you've incorporated the pattern from your inspiration photo into your very own design. Totally love your card. Thanks so much for joining us again at Stempelküche challenge.

Birka said...

wow.. keine Ahnung ob ich aus der Vorlage irgendwas hätte umsetzen können.. aber deine Karte ist suuuper geworden :-) Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei unserer Stempelküche-Challenge :-)

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Maria, I am always amazed by your creativity and ability to be inspired by unusual things. Love your card! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

ÅsaJ said...

Such a beautiful stamp and perfect CAS card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...